[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 25 19:08:34 CST 2017

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
9:30 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

We use a Google hangout, using this

https://hangouts.google.com/call/yhqwnfyq4jakffiqetzwdyoxzqe

URL if it is still functioning on Monday otherwise I will announce a
new one on this list about 15 minutes before the meeting.

Due to Mardi Gras (and Fastnacht or your local equivalent) we may have
reduced attendance.

Topics to cover (please reply on the mailing list to suggest extra
ones):

* status of ET on comet
* testsuite status
* (summer) student projects involving the ET

Roland Haas