[Users] new web page design

Maitraya Bhattacharyya maitraya.linux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:28:44 CST 2017

Hi,

The list of users seems not to have been updated with new data from the
submission form. Also, a map would have been nice (I think the old site has
one).

I tested many of the pages from Firefox 51.0.1 (64-bit) on Ubuntu 16.04 and
things seem to be fine. A minor caveat seems to the rather funny placement
of buttons (they seem to be too close to the text). I don't know if this is
a browser rendering issue or a design issue.

Maitraya.