[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-08-13
rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 13 09:43:21 CDT 2018
Present: Roland. Bhavesh, Bill, Helvi, Peter, Sam, Steve, Vassili, Zach, Gabrielle
* Sam finds perfect match to data from gallery, at about t=700 which is about halfway in
* see ticket.
* remove params from ccl file, reproduce example wih current code
* Peter is looking into the differences. The testsuites do not catch this difference. Will do some more digging.
* will get in touch with Robert
* not much progress on GiRaFFE review. Roland looked at a couple hundred more lines. Will try and do a review of the differences to IllinoisGRMHD
* Lean: Helvi asked Erik, will ask again
* Peter did first read through of Proca, will look again this week
* Steve will look at WVUAnalysis
Milestones from trac:
* PITTNullCode fixes have been applied, Roland closed the ticket during the call.
* NewRad needs review
* mostly gallery examples.
Working group on education:
* there were no negative coments
* the working group is accepted and will be moved to the officially approved section of the wiki
* Zach is making progress with NRPy+ and is working with a student to produce a full ET thorn using a jupyter notebook
* a tutorial of NRPy+ can be found here: blackholesathome.net
* docs.einsteintoolkit.org has been updated and anybody can create accounts
* this resolves issues of not being able to resolve the wiki
Questions on the mailing list:
* how to set AMR refinement information: http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2018-July/006421.html
* queuing system on personal machine seems resolved: http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2018-July/006395.html
* Sam and Zach are working on this for IllinoisGRMHD. GiRaFFE may be even easier.
* after the Lisbon meeting, but not quite clear exactly when since many of us are away afterwards
* will come up with a plan during the week
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20180813/15509062/attachment-0004.bin
More information about the Users