[Users] error while loading shared libraries

Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Wed Aug 29 07:26:34 CDT 2018

Hello,

I am trying to get ET up and running on BigGreen, an OpenHPC cluster, Slurm as workload manager.

http://biggreen.marshall.edu/ganglia/?r=2hr&cs=&ce=&m=load_one&s=by+name&c=&tab=m&vn=&hide-hf=false

It compiled fine with mpich, using the configuration file provided within Cactus for CentOS 7.

However, when running, I have problems with the shared libraries: liblapack.so.3, libhdfhl_fortran.so.8.

I could export the library paths when I find where they are, but I was wondering if there is a simpler work around this. What do I need to do in order to be able to work with static libraries?

thanks,

Maria

_______________________
Dr. Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton