[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-08-27

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 28 06:01:12 CDT 2018

Hello Bruno,

thank you. That would be great. Ideally if you could run the testsuite using the --testsuite option of simfactory using 1 node and both 1 and 2 mpi ranks that would be best. The results would ideally be committed to the repo https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/testsuite_results behind the testsuite status page https://einsteintoolkit.org/testsuite_results/index.php via the summary.log file.