[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-08-27

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
Tue Aug 28 04:53:24 CDT 2018

Hi,
  just a quick note that I use Marconi A2 and A3 without problems. I will
check with the latest stable release. With the previous one, I needed very
minimal (and very easy) changes to the config file and submit script.

Cheers,
Bruno

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive 14
38123 Trento
Italy

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't