[Users] mpi.h

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 20 11:47:45 CDT 2018

Hello DG,

it could be that something failed while MPI was compiled. Would you mind attaching the following files from inside of your Cactus tree, please?

configs/sim/bindings/Configuration/Capabilities/make.MPI.defn
configs/sim/bindings/Configuration/Capabilities/make.HDF5.defn

configs/sim/bindings/Configuration/Capabilities/make.HDF5.deps

as well as

confis/sim/config-info (as well as the option list that you used)?

If possible also the full output of:

export VERBOSE=yes
simfactory/bin/sim build 2>&1 | tee make.log

or

export VERBOSE=yes
make sim 2>&1 | tee make.log

(depending on whether you used simfactory or not), please?