[Users] Working group on Performance Optimization in the Einstein Toolkit

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 20 12:15:23 CDT 2018

Hello all,

during the ET meeting at NCSA in July / August 2017 we decided to form
a working group on Performance Optimization in the Einstein Toolkit
which Erik and I are tasked with leading.

If you are currently working on performance optimization or have the
firm intention of doing so in the near future then we would like to
hear from you and recruit you for the working group.

Right now we intend to have a short hangout call on Friday Mar
23rd 9:00am CDT to go over projects. A pool for times is here:

https://www.when2meet.com/?6775184-Vk8PU

in case many people would prefer a different time.

An *early* draft of the working group document can be found on the ET
wiki here:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimization

which you are free to read and extend.

The hangout will use this link: