[Users] Working group on Performance Optimization in the Einstein Toolkit

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 22 08:30:20 CDT 2018

Hello all,

right now on https://www.when2meet.com/?6775184-Vk8PU there are three
persons signed up and there is a preference for 12:00pm CDT so we will
move the kick-off call to Friday March 23rd 12:00pm CDT using this
hangout:

https://hangouts.google.com/call/8XRtmArNv5CRm_DJpZUNAAEE

The (editable) agenda for the call can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XrGVQn8BgODLys2BDGhoVXSJuiWcMMXtjYnhY_PKMN4/edit?usp=sharing