[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-05-21

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon May 21 09:25:10 CDT 2018

Present: Roland, Eric West, Peter, Bhavesh, Sam, Steve, Bill, Antoni
Ramos Buades, Zach, Gabrielle, Qian

adding WK's con2prim to GRHydro
* no one else is doing this right now
* Roland will propose as student project and provide a URL to the repo
  while going on
* check if this can be incorporated into the working groups

CAPTCHA on wiki:
* being working on, not clear yet how to fix it

trac page:
* infinite redirect is back. Steve will fix it (again).

ET meeting time:
* have poll to see if there is an alternative time

Tests in GiRaFFE
* focused on adding piecewise polytropes to IllinoisGRMHD
* ETA for tests is some weeks

NSNS Gallery example:
* Peter is investigating, no conclusion yet

ET release:
* in August
* add GiRaFFE to master thorn list

GT ET workshop
* no major news
* deadline for application for travel funds has been extended
* person who had applied for travel funds based on the previous
  deadline will receive notification soon