[Users] Robin Boundary Conditions

Jens Mahlmann jensmahl at alumni.uv.es
Wed May 23 05:23:35 CDT 2018

Dear all,

I am currently experimenting with the setup of Robin boundary conditions
(I need a decay to the power of 3 in my physical field variables).
However, I am finding myself a bit troubled with the correct
understanding and implementation of the corresponding table handles.

Does anybody have a minimal example for the implementation of Robin
boundary conditions with a non default decay power? Or a hint where I
could improve my understanding of the implementation?

Thank you very much and my best from Valencia

Jens