[Users] Fwd: Toolkit

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Sat May 26 16:33:02 CDT 2018

Dear Sado,

Please leave off the ! at the start of the command.

Note this paragraph from the tutorial notebook:

<b>Note:</b> By default, the cells in this notebook are Python 3
commands. However, lines that begin with the ! character   are run
inside a bash shell. Bash commands to set environment variables or
change the working directory will not work if executed with ! (their
effects are forgotten immediately). Therefore, when setting the
directory a special magic %cd command is  used. If you wish to run these
commands outside the notebook and in a bash shell, cut and paste only
the characters following the initial ! or %.

Thanks.

--Steve