[Users] Summatiobyparts compilation failure on ARA cluster (latest ET release)

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 16 15:17:08 CST 2018

Hello all,

this is just a blind guess but I have seen various strange Fortan
compiler errors if one forgets to include "-traditional" in the FPPFLAGS
options in the option list.

If you do not set FPPFLAGS at all then you should be good since the
default includes it, however if you eg have

FPPFLAGS=-DFOO

then you have to change it to be

FPPFLAGS=-DFOO -traditional