[Users] x86_64 link-time errors on MacOS Mojave

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 20 11:44:31 CDT 2019

Hello Bernard,

> I did a clean, from-scratch compilation after copying that 18.2.0
> Darwin architecture file to 18.6.0.
>
> Sadly, no change. Still fails at link time with all the "Undefined
> _H5xxxx" errors.
Ok. Since it starts with at "_" I almost suspected it may be some
Fortran binding but then it is being called from C++ code.

My own test is still compiling (slow VM).

Could you include the output of:

* sudo port installed
* uname -a

I have included my own output to give you an idea of what I am looking
for (note that I cannot tell yet if compiling in my VM will encounter
the same error you see).