[Users] Communicated region and active part of the domain

Dominik Guido Rhiem s6dorhie at uni-bonn.de
Thu Nov 28 02:41:05 CST 2019

Dear all,

in order to decrease the necessary calculations for a simulation, I tried to
lower the resolution and limit the domain size of the simulation. However, I
get the error that the communicated region has to be contained within the
active part of the domain; I don't see where the issue is in my parameter
file, though. I paid attention that the region size is an integer multiple
of the resolution and to not extract e.g. gravitational waves from surfaces
at a larger radius than the region size. I have attached both the error
file, the output file and the parameter file. (Note that I also use some
non-standard thorns, e.g. for seeding magnetic fields.)

Sincerely,
Dominik Rhiem