[Users] make <config>-utils failing with "RNS" error (ET_2019_03)

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 10:01:20 CDT 2019

Bernard

As a general work-around for make: You can use the option "-k" ("keep
going") to make. This makes make continue after errors. Of course, the
thing it couldn't build won't be build, and other things that depend
on the broken one also won't be built, but other independent targets
will still be built. In your case, it is likely that all other
utilities would have been built except RNS.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>