[Users] kesnar spacetime graphs.

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 16 22:01:55 CDT 2020

Hello Nisa Amir,

(this is just a guess): You are including a file
admbase-lapse.norm2.asc in the email which is the the 2-norm of the
lapse (\sum_i \alpha(x_i)^2) while the paper in figure 20 shows the
value of the metric components. So (assuming that attaching
admbase-lapse instead of admbase-gxx was a mistake) I should try and
plot something like admbase-gxx.maximum.asc which would be the maximum
value on the grid which, since the spacetime is homogeneous, is
identical to the value anywhere on the grid.

I am admittedly somewhat doubtful whether using the wrong norm is the
only issue here though.