[Users] Einstein toolkit installation issues

Camilo Posada camilo.posada at physics.slu.cz
Thu Jun 11 05:07:06 CDT 2020

  Dear Roland,

Thank you very much for your kind response. I thought the problem was
my laptop's name due to the @ character, so I decided to change the
name, and I also modified the .zshrc file so my host name looks
cleaner in the shell. However I still have the same problem. I am
attaching the output you asked for. I also tried your solution, but I
got the same problem.

Thank you in advance for your help

  Best wishes,
Camilo