[Users] Unable to install ET on my Fedora scientific 29

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 2 10:47:46 CST 2020

Hello: Yash Patley,

this error message unfortunately is too generic. "Error 2" is make's
generic error code when something went wrong.

There likely is a more detailed error somewhere earlier in the output
that may provide a hint as to the original cause of the failure.

To help you diagnose and fix the problem, please include the output
file "make.log" produced by:

simfactory/bin/sim build &>make.log

as well as the files:

configs/sim/OptionList

simfactory/etc/defs.local.ini

as well as the *.ini file that corresponds to your laptop (see the
output of simfactory/bin/sim whomai) in

simfactory/mdb/machines