[Users] Fw: Reminder: Postdoctoral Research Opportunity at the Center for Artificial Intelligence Innovation

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:17:45 CST 2020

Dear colleagues

Thank you for your enthusiastic response to this job opportunity.

If you have not already done so, please share this link to students or
postdocs interested in AI and innovative computing.

https://ai.ncsa.illinois.edu/news-events/2020/10/postdoctoral-researcher/

Deadline for application: 1 December, 2020. Note that the search will
continue until the position is filled.

Kind regards

Eliu