[Users] Black hole formation in cosmological background

Hassan Khalvati hassan.kh92 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 06:10:14 CST 2020

Dear All,
I hope you are doing well during the COVID19 pandemic.

I want to solve the gr-hydro equations in 3+1 formalism and simulate the
black hole formation in the *cosmological background *(primordial black
holes in the radiation dominated universe).
I was wondering to ask if it is *possible to do that using the Einstein
Toolkit (or potentially the NRPy+)* and if anyone could guide me with this
problem.

I guess that the thorns provided with the ET are mostly for the
asymptotically flat space-times (if not, correct me please) and I am not
sure if it is straightforward to use them considering the FRW metric.

The formulation I would like to use is based on Shibata and Sasaki's work
in 1999 (http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9905064v1).

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Hassan