[Users] ReadInterpolate thorn final review

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 10 15:46:22 CDT 2020

Hello all,

the ReadInterpolate thorn which is a FileReader like thorn that uses
InterolateLocalUniform to interpolate the data read in onto the new
grid is being proposed for inclusion in the next Einstein Toolkit
release ET_2020_11.

It has been positively reviewed in:

https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2416

and all are invited to have a look at it and all in to the next weekly
Einstein Toolkit call on Thu Sept 17th 2020 to cast their vote about it
being accepted into the toolkit.

The thorn has been part of the master thorn list and been
included in the automated tests since Fri Jul 17 2020.

The ticket provides a link to the source of the thorn in its
description.