[Users] Grid structure inconsistency & errors in surface mask locations

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Apr 17 13:03:50 CDT 2021

Konrad

You are setting up a reflection symmetry in the z direction, but there
should be no symmetry in the x and y directions.

These parameters are probably not necessary:
CartGrid3D::domain = "full"
CartGrid3D::avoid_origin = "no"

I think these parameters should be 0:
CoordBase::boundary_shiftout_x_lower = 1
CoordBase::boundary_shiftout_y_lower = 1

Neither of these should set y_max to 5. Also, x_max should be -x_min,
this seems also wrong.

Can you show more output (all the output and errors), as well as your
run script?

-erik