[Users] Compiling on Hawk Cluster

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 29 13:34:47 CDT 2021

Hello Francesco,

we discussed your email in today's Einstein Toolkit call, but
unfortunately no one in the call is familiar with the cluster, or the
MPI stack, so no one could offer any suggestions.

Your best chance might be to contact the HLRS cluster help desk for
help and provide them with the full error log your obtained when trying
to compiled the code.