[Users] Lines between black hole surfaces in Visit

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 1 19:46:58 CST 2021

Hello Chris,

odd. So not such much lines in between but rather that only 1/2 of the
sphere is shown and each sphere has some strange protrusion to the
origin.

With the data for the gallery example (see
https://zenodo.org/record/155394) I can visualize a sphere fine using
VisIt 3.1.0 on a Linux box.

Attached please find a snapshot. The data file and VisIt session file
(too big to attach) are here:

https://paste.c-net.org/HooperTawdry

Can you check that you can visualize those files?