[Users] McLachlan code generation working in current stable ET release?

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 24 11:54:57 CST 2021

Hello Bernard,

> Hi. I'm trying to regenerate the McLachlan ML_BSSN thorn by running the
> Mathematica-based scripts on my Macbook. The process is failing, and I'd
> like to know if it's an issue with my Mathematica installation or the
> McLachlan code?
Being the person who last regenerated McLachlan for the last ET
release: I just gave this a try with 12.0.0 on Linux and there at least

env ML_CODE=BSSN ./runmath.sh McLachlan_BSSN.m McLachlan_BSSN

works.

I will update to 12.2.1 and see what happens. If that fails then at
least we know that we can check Wolframs docs do see what they
functionality they removed to make this fail.