[Users] Out-Dated Code Version Error

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 14 09:24:56 CST 2021

Hello Bilal,

> Sir, the outdated variables and refinement levels are related?
No, they are not related.

> I am
> bit confused because same warnings are there for 8 refinement levels.
You will see he parameter warnings yes since they are not related to
the reflevels.

> Precisely, I wanna ask is there any alternative to using old version for
> encountering out-dated variables.
Unfortunately I am not fully aware of the exact replacement names, I
believe the warning gives names of the replace parameters. The values
stay the same.

There is a wiki page explaining some of the changes:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Rewrite_McLachlan

You may also find out the correct parameters by looking at:

https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/einsteinexamples/raw/master/par/GW150914/GW150914.rpar