[Users] Unexpected Hamiltonian constraint violation from refinement when using CCZ4

Peter Diener diener at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jul 26 09:53:30 CDT 2021

Hi Kenneth,

With the parameter settings using the "Dissipation" thorn, you were not
applying dissipation to all evolved variables. When using CCZ4 the
variable Theta is also evolved. When you switched to the "built in"
dissipation it is automatically applied to all evolved variables.

So I suspect that using the "Dissipation" thorn will work if you add

ML_CCZ4::ML_Theta

to the list of disspation vars, that should work as well.

Cheers,

   Peter