[Users] Segmentation Fault with CarpetReduce

Garrison, David Garrison at uhcl.edu
Fri Apr 29 15:10:15 CDT 2022

I managed to track down where the error is coming from and it does seem to be either cluster or compiler dependent.  It’s not something in the Cactus Code in general.

-DG
--
David Garrison, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for the College of Science and Engineering,

BAYOU: 281-283-3717
STEM : 281-283-3796
https://www.uhcl.edu/science-engineering/faculty/garrison-david
http://www.uhcl.edu/physics

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" — Albert Einstein.