[Users] CarpetRegrid2

Beyhan Karakaş beyhannkarakas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 04:33:02 CDT 2022

Hello Wayne,

I suppose the error resulted from not having enough refinement levels on
region 3. If you get this error while Triggering the 7th refinement level
of region 3, then you need to have CarpetRegrid2::radius_3[8] for Trigger
thorn (copied from BNS gallery example parfile

> Trigger::Trigger_Steered_Scalar            ][1] =
> "CarpetRegrid2::num_levels[2]" # == num_levels_3
> Trigger::Trigger_Steered_Scalar_Value [1] = "8"

 )
and if you are already doing this then you did not set 7th refinement level

CarpetRegrid2::radius_3[7]

If you would get this error at the beginning of the simulation, you would
need to make sure that you have enough refinement levels at the beginning

> CarpetRegrid2::num_levels_3 = 8 (If you set to 8 you can only have 7 (CarpetRegrid2::radius_2[7])

If this is wrong. someone could correct it.

Best regards,

Beyhan.