[Users] Code champions for SpacetimeX thorns in ET_2023_11 release

Cupp, Samuel D. scupp1 at my.apsu.edu
Fri Aug 11 12:43:01 CDT 2023

Hello all,
   Along with the proposed addition of the new CarpetX driver is a collection of other thorns reproducing features available in Carpet. Some of these are housed in the SpacetimeX arrangement, which is proposed for inclusion alongside CarpetX. However, I am not aware of who is 'championing' the individual thorns. Normally, this is one of the authors of the thorn who responds to any questions from reviewers, makes requested changes/additions, etc. Currently, I do not have anyone who is responsible for these thorns, at least in an official capacity. Can someone who contributed to writing these thorns please contact me in regard to who is serving as the 'code champion'? If no one is willing to take responsibility for them, they will not be included in the release.

   Samuel Cupp
   Postdoctoral Researcher
   Department of Physics
   University of Idaho