[Users] Trouble with account creation for online usage of tutorial

Panagiotis Iosif piosif at auth.gr
Fri Jan 13 12:25:09 CST 2023

Hi all,

I was able to solve the problem with account creation, following Steven
Brandt 's suggestion to check my ORCID settings.

In case anyone else encounters this issue:
- CILogon reads information from your ORCID profile that is public.
- Therefore, if you have set your email's visibility settings in ORCID in
anything else but "Everyone", then CILogon will fail to read your email
during account creation.
- Setting my email visibility settings to "Everyone" in ORCID allowed me to
solve this issue.

best,
Panagiotis

Στις Πέμ 12 Ιαν 2023 στις 10:13 μ.μ., ο/η Panagiotis Iosif <piosif at auth.gr>