[Users] Support Ticket - Hamza

Hamza Wadiwala hamzaw.w06 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:44:50 CDT 2024

Hello,

I am currently attempting to work my way through this website, for setting
up the Einstein toolkit on windows.  Setup Tutorial - Einstein Toolkit
Documentation <https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Setup_Tutorial>. I
am using Ubuntu in windows powershell for my installation, but when it
comes to the part about option lists for different linux versions on the
webpage, I am unable to find the option list they are referencing and can't
seem to find any replacement for it. I'm using simfactory2 instead of the
original simfactory they reference in the 2017 web page, and the most
recent versions of all the files and cactus that are posted on the website.

Best,
Hamza