[Users] Summer 2024 internships at IBM Research

eloisa.bentivegna eloisa.bentivegna at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:26:50 CST 2024

Hi everyone,

I would like to share the opportunity below, which may be of interest to PhD students finishing their degrees this spring (or able to take a summer break). Candidates from Numerical Relativity would be very welcome. Any questions can be directed to me.

Best regards,
Eloisa

IBM Research Europe (UK) is offering 3-month internships for PhD students interested in experiencing its research environment in Summer 2024. Applicants should either have just graduated from a doctoral-level course, or be enrolled in one and eligible to take a break to undertake an industrial placement.

Applications can be submitted at

https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=26059&siteid=5016&Areq=681129BR#jobDetails=714854_5016

A background in Physics is required. Proficiency with scientific AI/ML and hands on experience with HPC systems would be a plus. The deadline for full consideration is 4-Feb-2024, but we will continue to assess candidates until all posts are filled.