[Workshop-all] Welcome to the Einstein Toolkit School and Workshop

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 28 07:38:01 CDT 2017

Hello all,

welcome to the Einstein Toolkit School and Workshop. We are excited to
have you here.

Before arriving please have a look at the Instructions page of
http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/ETK17/ which contains useful
information on what software to install on your laptop for the school
hands-on exercises.

For those of you that are travelling, the travel page
http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/ETK17/info.html contains maps
of the UIUC campus as well as bus routes.

Registration will take place in the Atrium of the NCSA building 7:30am
to 8:30am on July 31st at which time we also offer help in setting up
the required software on your laptop.