I will not be able to attend today either (doctor's appointment). Roland, can you start off the meeting? I might or might not be able to join late (10:45 EST).
-erik
On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 5:28 PM Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo@unimib.it wrote:
I'm busy with a collaboration meeting this week so I will not be able to join. Sorry.
Sent from my phone. Sorry for brevity and typos.
Il mar 2 nov 2021, 22:17 Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu ha scritto:
Hello all,
Title: CarpetX developer call When: Weekly from 10am to 11am on Wednesday Eastern Time
For those calling from the EU: the US has not yet changed to standard time, so this is 15:00 CET not 16:00 CEST as before.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ Carpetx-developers mailing list Carpetx-developers@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/carpetx-developers
Carpetx-developers mailing list Carpetx-developers@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/carpetx-developers