[Users] GRHydro: NaN checks

Bruno C. Mundim bcmsma at astro.rit.edu
Sun Jul 18 13:56:49 CDT 2010

Hi Christian,

I think it is important to set up a nan mask first to help visualizing
where c2p is failing for example. Once we have that set up then we could
erase these nan checks or let them there only when compiler debugging
flags are passed. In any case, maybe you could post here the performance
difference results you found and the patch you are proposing.

Cheers... Bruno.