[Users] Carpet version of cctk_bbox?

Scott Hawley scott.hawley at belmont.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:10:56 CDT 2012

Ok.  I'll find you on Skype if necessary.  My existing routine does separate inter-processor syncs from prolongation operations; they run at different steps in the algorithm.  However, it may not be a problem to do them all at once. I'll try it and see...

--
Scott H. Hawley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Physics