[Users] SimulationTools/h5mma: Unable to communicate with closed link

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:10:15 CDT 2016

Answering Ian's question: I tested with the release versions of
SimulationTools (1.0.0) and h5mma (1.2.0) using the latest version of OS X
(10.11.4) and Mathematica (10.4.0).

For debugging, you may have more success starting h5mma from the command
line and then connecting to the executable from Mathematica. See
https://bitbucket.org/simulationtools/h5mma/wiki/Debugging for
instructions. As well as being able to use a debugger, this will enable you
to see any standard output that may be printed by the HDF5 library.