[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Nov 15 14:53:40 CST 2016

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 10:10:37PM -0600, Frank Loeffler wrote:
>Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at

Present were:

- Frank
- Ian
- Peter
- Vassili
- Zach

Main topic was the testsuites and the upcoming release.

Ian Hinder will try to get Llama into the release this week. This means,
we will, possibly temporarily, add Llama to the (development) ET
thornlist to start include it in compilation for tests already done now.
Obviously, once testsuites are added, tests would need to be re-run (but
by then possible compilation problems should be sorted out). If things
don't pan out nicely within this week, Llama will be removed from the
thornlist again, and not be included in the release.

This wiki page:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Release_Details

contains a list of machines. Add your name to one you are interested in
being supported, and one you can run the tests on. I've also
pre-selected some names. Feel free to add or remove machines.

Frank