[Users] HDF5 3D output separate time files

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jun 22 10:55:16 CDT 2017

Hayley

The simplest way would be to post-process the HDF5 files after the
simulation has finished. HDF5 comes with tools that manipulate HDF5 files,
e.g. adding/removing compression, and also copying or selecting objects
from one file to another. You can also use this to combine output from all
processes into a single file. For post-processing, having one file per
variable (!) and iteration is often the most convenient.

-erik