[Users] HDF5 3D output separate time files

Hayley Macpherson hayley.macpherson at monash.edu
Thu Jun 22 21:02:17 CDT 2017

Hi Erik, Ian, Roland

Thanks so much for your replies!

Erik - this sounds like the easiest way. I did notice these utilities,
however I can't find documentation on how to use them. Am I missing it
somewhere?

Ian - yes, I did see that loop. I added a print statement inside it, and it
looks like the code isn't even going into that loop (with
out_timesteps_per_file=1 of course). I don't see any files with the "iter"
suffix, and I am definitely looking at a new simulation directory.
I'll have a more in depth look at this in the coming weeks. Thanks!

Roland - thanks for your suggestion. I'll give this a go if the
post-processing method doesn't work for me.

Again, thanks all for you help.
Cheers
Hayley