[Users] restart simulation with checkpoints

林家暉 r06222015 at ntu.edu.tw
Wed May 23 02:25:00 CDT 2018

Dear Ian,

I used parameter file in ~/Cactus/par. It seems this parameter is only used for the first run instead of restarting. And yes, I am using simfactory. I follow your steps to edit the parameter file in <simulation>/SIMFACTORY/par and  successfully recover my simulation.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Chia-Hui

寄件者: ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de <ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de>
寄件日期: 2018年5月23日 上午 06:10:41
收件者: 林家暉
副本: Einstein Toolkit Users
主旨: Re: [Users] restart simulation with checkpoints