[Users] Lines between black hole surfaces in Visit

Chris Stevens cstevens at maths.otago.ac.nz
Tue Feb 2 13:38:19 CST 2021

Hi Roland,

I'm glad it's not just me. A link to the requested files:

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZF1AbXZ3Cm7SlrPOF0Wh0VR5FnMVVPB2cRk

>From memory the 3D output was not enabled by default, so

QuasiLocalMeasures::output_vtk_every = $out3d_every
Was not enabled. I think that variable is the only thing I changed, which
is now

out3d_every = rl0_every * 2

instead of 0.

I will try to log a bug report as soon as I can. I am in the middle of a
bunch of grant applications and will probably only get time this weekend.

Thanks as always for your quick and useful advice,

Chris

--

Dr Chris Stevens
Postdoctoral Fellow