[Users] running simfactory on cluster

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Feb 4 07:32:57 CST 2021

Maria

Yes, setting up Simfactory on a cluster is usually tedious, and is
much faster with a bit of experience. I will be happy to assist; I've
done this many times before.

- Which cluster is this? Do you have a pointer to documentation?
- Would it be possible for me (or for the person helping you) to get
access to the cluster to log in? It is basically impossible to set up
a cluster without direct access.

-erik