Hi Grayson,
On Sat, Apr 07, 2012 at 01:00:30AM -0500, Grayson Carroll wrote:
I've had a lot of great experience with stack overflow, and I think it will allow many of the toolkit's more difficult and obscure nuances to be much more well documented. Very useful for newcomers, and it's pretty intuitive.
Concerning hosting our own: that doesn't seem to be possible using the stack exchange engine. However, there are also alternatives, e.g. (just picked one more or less randomly): http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/qa/. Hosting something (freely available) is not a big problem, and we even have a wordpress install already.
So I am asking: is the concept of stack exchange what draws people or 'just' the concept, and a similar tool would do as well?
Thanks again for putting on a great workshop.
Thanks to all participants to have been such a wonderful, talkative, interactive, critically thinking, hard working crowd of people!
Frank