#16: Have been unsubscribed from CactusMaint ------------------------+--------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus www | Version: Keywords: | ------------------------+--------------------------------------------------- I have been unsubscribed from Cactus Maint "due to excessive bounces", and I cannot re-enable my membership. The messages I received about this read
Your membership in the mailing list CactusMaint has been disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated 24-Sep-2010. You will not get any more messages from this list until you re-enable your membership. You will receive 1 more reminders like this before your membership in the list is deleted.
To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
http://www.cactuscode.org/mailman/confirm/cactusmaint/4b46a75e535e2045ce3f79...
You can also visit your membership page at
http://www.cactuscode.org/mailman/options/cactusmaint/schnetter%40cct.lsu.ed...
#16: Have been unsubscribed from CactusMaint -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus www | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
Should be fixed now.
commits@lists.einsteintoolkit.org