User: rhaas Date: 2012/07/08 04:20 PM
Modified: /trunk/src/ make.configuration.deps
Log: GRHydro: remove OpenMP options from Riemann1D build
to maek it compiel on Kraken without specifying -openmp to the linker and complaining about ifcore vs ifcoremt issues
sort object file before library files for static linkage avoid compiler warning about using libm math rather than mkl math
File Changes:
Directory: /trunk/src/ ======================
File [modified]: make.configuration.deps Delta lines: +2 -2 =================================================================== --- trunk/src/make.configuration.deps 2012-07-05 05:36:55 UTC (rev 389) +++ trunk/src/make.configuration.deps 2012-07-08 21:20:09 UTC (rev 390) @@ -8,11 +8,11 @@ $(UTIL_DIR)$(DIRSEP)%: $(BUILD_DIR)$(DIRSEP)GRHydro$(DIRSEP)%.o @echo Creating $* in $(UTIL_DIR) from $< if [ ! -d $(UTIL_DIR) ]; then $(MKDIR) $(MKDIRFLAGS) $(UTIL_DIR) ; fi - $(F90) $(CREATEEXE)$(OPTIONSEP)$@ $(DEBUG_LD) $(LDFLAGS) $(EXTRAFLAGS) $(GENERAL_LIBRARIES) -lstdc++ $< + $(F90) $(CREATEEXE)$(OPTIONSEP)$@ $(DEBUG_LD) $(LDFLAGS) $(EXTRAFLAGS) $< $(GENERAL_LIBRARIES)
$(BUILD_DIR)$(DIRSEP)GRHydro$(DIRSEP)%.o: $(PACKAGE_DIR)$(DIRSEP)EinsteinEvolve$(DIRSEP)GRHydro$(DIRSEP)src$(DIRSEP)util$(DIRSEP)%.f90 @echo Compiling $< if [ ! -d $(BUILD_DIR)$(DIRSEP)GRHydro ]; then $(MKDIR) $(MKDIRFLAGS) $(BUILD_DIR)$(DIRSEP)GRHydro ; fi cd $(BUILD_DIR)$(DIRSEP)GRHydro - $(F90) $< $(F90FLAGS) -I$(CONFIG) -I$(BINDINGS_DIR)$(DIRSEP)include -I$(FLESH_DIR)$(DIRSEP)include -I$(CCTK_HOME)$(DIRSEP)arrangements $(SYS_INC_DIRS:%=-I%) $(FCOMPILEONLY)$(OPTIONSEP)$@ + $(F90) $< $(filter-out $(F90_OPENMP_FLAGS),$(F90FLAGS)) -I$(CONFIG) -I$(BINDINGS_DIR)$(DIRSEP)include -I$(FLESH_DIR)$(DIRSEP)include -I$(CCTK_HOME)$(DIRSEP)arrangements $(SYS_INC_DIRS:%=-I%) $(FCOMPILEONLY)$(OPTIONSEP)$@
commits@lists.einsteintoolkit.org