#437: Correct autoconfiguration of restrict keyword; add support for
builtin_expect
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Reporter: Erik Schnetter <schnetter@…> | Owner:
Type: defect | Status: review
Priority: minor | Milestone:
Component: Cactus | Version:
Resolution: | Keywords:
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
Ian Hinder reports having used this patch without problems.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/437#comment:5>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>
The Einstein Toolkit
#437: Correct autoconfiguration of restrict keyword; add support for
builtin_expect
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Reporter: Erik Schnetter <schnetter@…> | Owner:
Type: defect | Status: review
Priority: minor | Milestone:
Component: Cactus | Version:
Resolution: | Keywords:
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Comment (by hinder):
I'm not sure I understand the array syntax issue. Is this only applicable
to the restrict keyword, in which case it's probably fine, or does it also
apply to declarations of the form
void foo (double A[]);
which I thought were standard C and should be supported by all compilers?
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/437#comment:3>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>
The Einstein Toolkit