#2525: ET website "capabilities" page only lists McLachlan but not lean_public or Baikal
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: minor
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2525/et-website-capabi…
#2175: Test "Single, stable neutron star" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2021_05
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Peter Diener):
I tried adding the presync\_mode parameter and got an almost immediate abort:
WARNING level 0 from host DESKTOP-PLSCBCI.localdomain process 0
in thorn Carpet, file /mnt/e/diener/Cactus/configs/gallery/build/Carpet/PreSync.cc:260:
-> Required read for TMUNUBASE::eTtt \(rl=0\) not satisfied. Have Nowhere and require Everywhere missing Everywhere at the start of routine ML\_BSSN::ML\_BSSN\_ADMBaseInterior. Current valid state:
Valid entries: TMUNUBASE::eTtt \(rl=0\) Nowhere TMUNUBASE::eTtt \(rl=1\) Nowhere TMUNUBASE::eTtt \(rl=2\) Nowhere TMUNUBASE::eTtt \(rl=3\) Nowhere TMUNUBASE::eTtt \(rl=4\) Nowhere.
cactus\_gallery: /mnt/e/diener/Cactus/configs/gallery/build/Carpet/helpers.cc:275: int Carpet::Abort\(const cGH\*, int\): Assertion \`0' failed.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2175/test-single-stabl…
#2523: The trac mailing list could have more useful content
Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Status: resolved
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: minor
Component: Other
Comment (by Gabriele Bozzola):
I see! I guess that the current behavior is acceptable, when the comments seems out of place, it is always possible to follow the link \(which is what I did\) and see exactly what is going on.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2523/the-trac-mailing-…
#2523: The trac mailing list could have more useful content
Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Status: resolved
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: minor
Component: Other
Comment (by Roland Haas):
I think the email is correct. I accidentally added that comment to the wrong ticket and then deleted the comment. So that comment would not show up in the web-view of the ticket right now but will show up in emails \(which are generated the moment one modifies a ticket\). We may have to add a “removed comment” case, though I am not sure if Bitbucket lets on hook into that event.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2523/the-trac-mailing-…
#2523: The trac mailing list could have more useful content
Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Status: resolved
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: minor
Component: Other
Comment (by Gabriele Bozzola):
I think that there’s still some minor issue. The email I got today had the following:

As you can see, the message is not the correct one \(but the URL is\).
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2523/the-trac-mailing-…
#2469: None of the thorns in WVUThorns_Diagnostics have documentation
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone: ET_2021_05
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
I continue to continue reminding you.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2469/none-of-the-thorn…